Coconut Oil | USDA Certified Organic | NON-GMO | Kosher | Pure and Unrefined - 32oz
- Earth Circle Organics cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil is a popular substitute to highly processed vegetable oils and butter. Coconut Oil is ideal for baking and medium to high-heat frying.
- Nutrient-rich extra virgin coconut oil is packed with good saturated fats, vitamin E, vitamin K and minerals such as iron. It's also high in nutrients such as medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) and lauric acid.
- With its high smoke point, our extra virgin coconut oil can be used as cooking oil for frying, roasting and sauteing. It can also be incorporated into recipes as a butter, shortening or vegetable oil substitute, leaving a mild coconut flavour and moist texture. Try it on freshly popped popcorn, in coconut muffins, banana bread, or protein bars just to name a few!
- Our extra virgin coconut oil is great for your skin, hair and oral hygiene and is a natural addition for your beauty and health routines. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil providing silky soft moisture to hair and skin and adds a wonderful aroma to home-made balms and scrubs.
- Sustainably sourced our coconut oil is organically grown in the Philippines and provides the pure, extra virgin coconut oil flavour and texture. Coconut trees grow in a diverse, wildlife supportive environment. They thrive in severely depleted soil and need very little water, improving local soil structure, plant nutrition, and water conservation over time.